Friday, October 25, 2019

Pumpkin Cards

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a nice evening! I'm just watching TV with the hubby.
 I have two versions of the same  card to share with you.
This first card has glowing pumpkin faces.
The second card is all orange and black and orange and black ribbon.
This is the inside of both.
    I like both but the all orange and black looks great! Which do you like best?    I used dies for all the pumpkin faces and sentiment. I used a stamp I've had for a while for the inside.
    I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards! Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

CARDZTV Anything Goes Challenge #101
Hugs Pam

1 comment:

  1. Both versions are great. I honestly can't pick a favorite. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...