Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Apple Tags

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day!  It's cloudy here and going to rain so I've been crafting.    My daughter wanted me to make some apple tags for her. She has some gifts for my granddaughters pre-K teachers and needed the tags.
Here they are. I actually made 5 tags for her.
I love the cute little green worm with the big googly eyes!
Here is the back of the tag.   I really love how they turned out!         Well the rain is supposed to start tonight and rain tomorrow and part of Thursday. I'll be crafting!      Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

CARDZTV Challenge#101
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Pam, these are adorable! So cute for teacher gifts. Valerie and Arthur moved from Early Head Start to a regular Head Start classroom. So different from what they are used to. I am sure the teachers will love these adorable tags (along with their gifts). Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Pam!! These tags are SUPER CUTE!!! Love that Little green worm!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...