Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Bunny Dress

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day! Nice and sunny here!  Just a quick post .    I am sharing another dress that I made for my grand-daughter Ruby.
I made the sweet bunny rabbit dress with polka dot accent neck edge. I love the style of the dress, loose and cool!
Here is an up close photo of the fabric prints. I just love the cute little bunnies!         I hope you enjoyed seeing the dress.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. It's so adorable!! The bunnies are so cute!! Ruby is going to be the best dressed little girl!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and cool for the hot Florida weather. Perfect for Ruby. I love those little bunnies too. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...