Monday, December 10, 2018

Child's Play Apron and Oven Mitts

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day!  Well, we really got the snow! We went out Saturday morning before the snow fell to get a few groceries and Lord, here everyone buys up the bread and milk! Luckily we got some. I've still been crafting.  Sewing mostly.  I made the cutest little apron and oven mitts for Ruby! Santa is bringing her a new pink and purple (her favorite colors) kitchen for Christmas.
I just love them and I know Ruby will as well! I love the sparkly purple with flowers fabric!
The apron is reversible! See the cute pink swirl fabric.
 I love the fabrics that I chose!
The neck strap has elastic for ease of putting on and taking off.
Here are the darling little oven mitts! I quilted them like real oven mitts. Can you see the silver sparkle on the flowers? It sparkles a lot, just darling!

I have to add a few snow photos as well.
It's just beautiful!

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing the apron and oven mitts that I made for Ruby and seeing the snow photos!   Thank you for stopping by and have a good evening, if it's cold where you are , stay warm!

Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the apron and mitts!! They're so beautiful!! Ruby will adore them!! The colors and fabrics are fabulous!! The snow is beautiful, but I'm not a fan of the white stuff!! I'm a sun and sand girl :) Have a great evening, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! What a lovely apron and oven mitts!! Love the pretty fabrics!!! Ruby will love it!! The snow photoos are beautiful!! TFS!!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...