Saturday, November 24, 2018

Mommy and Daughter Matching Infinity Scarves

Hello everyone, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did, everything was so yummy! We are still eating turkey although, I think this evening we will take a turkey break and have something else.   It rained most last night and got very cold, we woke up to ice outside. Brrrrrrr!    I decorated today.  All of our Christmas decorations and tree are up and it looks so pretty!
     I made some infinity scarves for gifts. This is a Mommy and Daughter set for Amy and Ruby.
The fabric is so soft and warm. I can just see Ruby in some little black leggings and a red long sleeve tee and her scarf!
Aren't they cute! 
Here they are folded.
Here is the fabric up close.
I love how they turned out and they were soooo quick and easy!     Thank you for stopping buy and have a great evening!
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. They're so gorgeous, Pam!! I love the beautiful fabric you used!! They look so amazing!! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift idea Pam
    Hope you are doing well my friend
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful!! I love the pretty fabric you used!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...