Tuesday, November 13, 2018

"Hooray for the Pumpkin Pie" Thanksgiving Card

Good morning everyone, I hope you are having a nice morning!  It is cold, damp and overcast here. Probably going to rain again.       I want to share a Thanksgiving card I made using metal dies.
I actually made 8 of these cards to send out.
Yes, I spent the day making "pumpkin pies". I love my little pies! Have a slice!
I made them using metal dies. The scallop die is perfect for "pie crust"! I inked around the edges for a browned baked look. 
And this is the inside of my card. I found the sentiment on the internet and used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out. Perfect, don't you think?        Well, no more Thanksgiving cards, on to Christmas cards, mini albums and sewing projects.       Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenge # 73

OUTLAWZ Challenges Twisted Thursday Nov. 8-14 Kraft Paper

Simon Says Thanks/Thanksgiving Wednesday Challenge
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. Sos, so cute! These look just like the real thing! Great cards. If you are getting the same weather as us it won;t warm up anytime soon. It's been really unseasonably chilly here. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! The pumpkin pei looks jummy!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Pumpkin pie is my favorite!! These look so yummy!! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...