Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wedding Album - HEAVY PHOTOS

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all well!  I know it has been a while since I made a post. We have had a busy summer as I am sure most of you have had.  First, we went to Florida for a week for Ruby's 3rd birthday! We had so much fun swimming, going to the beach, the movies, Build-a-Bear, a community yard sale, The Ham Jam, did some campaigning for our son-n-law Daryl, and of course Ruby's birthday! We got to visit our oldest granddaughter Alexis and her boyfriend Christian and take them to dinner. We got to see my sister, niece and great niece and my son-n-law Daryl's parents. Our oldest grandson Zachary decided to come back with us for a while so, we have been getting him settled. Then my husband had a trade show to do in Fayetville and we tagged along (to swim in the pool). We had visitors from Canada so I had a few dinners to do and Zachary had his birthday!
     The past few weeks have been crazy! We have had a few thunderstorms in the past few weeks but the one recently was a doozy!!! Lightning hit right outside our house (it was so LOUD and BRIGHT) and fried our Magic-jack so I have been without a phone. We had to order a new one and that was an ordeal. We also had to order a new router. We had no phone (other than my husband's business phone) no computer and no TV ugh!!! It also fried an outlet outside and we have to have some rewiring. Things are almost back to normal now, almost.
       Anyway, a lady I worked with is getting married next month. I was trying to decide what to get her and decided on making her a wedding album. It was a real project but I love how it turned out and I know she will love it as well!
Here is the cover. The cardstock is a shimmer pearl. I added a piece of stretch lace on the edge and the white satin ribbon. I die cut the medallion with a beautiful set of dies I purchased from E-bay and heat embossed the sentiment.
Here is an up close look.
Here is the inside flap and first page (or it's the second page). I made a side waterfall using my Spellbinders edge dies. The gold floral pocket edge is another die from E-bay. The next page has a large mat with rhinestone heart gems and it opens out.
The waterfall side opens out as well and has pull out photo mats.
The heart flap opens to reveal a beautiful punch cut edge (Martha Stewart punch) pocket and a couple of photo mats.
Here is a photo of it opened out.
Here are the next two pages. A page mat and a pocket with a large photo mat.
This is the next two pages.
This page has two photo mats, the top left corner of the bottom mat was left loose so a photo can be tucked behind on the top mat. The pretty flower die is another from E-bay.
I love this beautiful rose print paper I purchased when I went to Florida.

I made a pocket, embossed with an Anna Griffin embossing folder that I have, made three various size mats embossing one with a cabbage rose embossing folder. 
This is some pretty paper from Hobby Lobby.
These are the pages opened .
Here are the next set of pages.
The flap on the first page opens.
Here is the last page and back inside flap.
The waterfall lifts to reveal a pocket with an embossed photo mat. You can't see in the photo but the embossed piece across the pocket says Mr. & Mrs. in a flourish.
     Well there you have it. The wedding album I made.   I really enjoy making them and I am sure there will be more to come!    I will also be posting the wedding card I made in another post (this post was much to long, but I wanted to let you see all of the pages and features).
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. Truly, so lovely and so special with all the unique trims,papers, dies and ribbons that you've used. Those are some gorgeous dies, don't think I've ever seen them. They look beautiful in the gleaming gold too. This new bride will be so thrilled that you took the time to make something so very appropriate and special that she can keep forever as a memory of her big day. You put a lot of time in designing and creating this beautiful book and it should be a treasured heirloom. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Pam, I'm in awe!! This is absolutely spectacular!! What an amazing gift for your friend!! She will treasure it!! All the details are so stunning!! I love your page designs!! Truly a work of art and well worth the time it took to create it!! I'm glad you had a wonderful trip and time with family and friends!! And ugh, computer/internet/tv problems are no fun. Glad it's all sorted out now. Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Pam!!! This wedding album is AWESOME!!!! I love all the wonderful details!!! Your friend will LOVE it!!! Have a great day,
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...