Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Love Heart Valentine

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice evening!  I have had a busy day.          I wanted to share another valentine that I made using my Silhouette.
 A fairly simple but cute Valentine card.
 I love the love script paper, no pun intended.
 And the cute little sparkly red heart gem in the center of the gingham bow is perfect.
Here is the inside of the card.                            Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

Cardstock.
Silhouette cut.
Gingham check ribbon.
Heart gem.
Sentiment stamps.
Black ink pad.
Black ink pen.
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Valentine! I love the script paper too and the pretty bow with gem center!
    It's an "Anything Goes" challenge this week over at The House That Stamps Built -- come by and join us!
    www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/anything-goes-challenges/anything-goes-challenge-j2418

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Love the paper and gem heart. Great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo . . . it IS adorable!! And I love the scripty paper, too, and the sparkly red gem! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...