Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Mrs. Claus Cookies Box and Shirt

Good morning everyone!        I  had a request from my daughter to make a recipe card from Mrs. Claus. You see, she asked Ruby what she wanted from Santa Claus. Ruby replied "Strawberry Cookies"! My daughter had a recipe for strawberry cookies and sent it to me by by e-mail. I found a cute recipe card from Mrs. Claus on Google. I added Mrs. Claus and Santa and typed in the Recipe and Ruby's name and printed it out (she is going to frame it to sit it up on her cookbook bookcase every Christmas). She is going to get a box and put most of the ingredients, (sans refrigerated items) in the box with the recipe from Santa. I decided to take it a step further and decorate a cute little shirt with an iron on and make a box to match it.          Of course Ruby is getting more than strawberry cookies for Christmas. I know for a fact she is getting a tricycle and baby doll. 
I talked to her last night and she had just gone to a concert that her Mom conducted (she is Director of Music at a school). Mom asked again what she wanted from Santa and she said "a marching band", and I said what about a baby doll? Ruby replied a "baby doll and a marching band".  I don't think we can fit a marching band in a box!
Here is the Recipe card from "Mrs. Claus". I put a piece of paper over Ruby's full name.
 Here is the shirt and matching box.
 I love the added jingle bells with twine.
 here is the back of the box. Mom or Dad can fill in Ruby's list.
Here is the top of the box.                                        I hope you enjoyed the story. Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping buy!

Silhouette File for box and iron on for shirt.
Recipe Card found on Google. I added Mrs. Claus and Santa and the Recipe.

CARDZ TV Anything Goes Challenge #25
Die Cuttin Divas Challenge #347 Make a box
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Haha, how cute she wants a marching band for Christmas :) These are all so beautiful!! I love the shirt and matching box!! It's so awesome!! The recipe card is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do like that matching shirt and box...fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recipe card turned out adorable. Love how you decoartated the box and the maching shirt is the perrfect toucch. Ruby is going to love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed hearing the back story, and you are a wonderful Grammy to do all this for your little one. She will be so thrilled, and that is what makes Christmas so special. The magic of it, for the youngsters. The project is just so adorable, love the shirt and box, and every year for a long, long time, Ruby will remember Mrs. Claus sent her this very special cookie recipe! What fun for her parents to enjoy this time in her life! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...