Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ruby on a Picnic

Hello everyone, I hope you are well!    I have a couple of photos of Ruby to share. Some of you know that my daughter, son-n,law and Ruby visited us a few weeks ago.  We had such a wonderful time!  We went for a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway and stopped at a park for a picnic.
She was enjoying a slice of cucumber that she picked from my garden.
 I guess she really likes it!
Here she is having a lemon sugar cookie I made for her.
I will post more later. Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!They grow so fast. She is a cutie for sure. Love that hat. Snuggle with her every chance you get. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ruby is so absolutely adorable!! What a blessing, Pam!! She's precious!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how precious. Love that hat all she needed was a fishinng pole. SHe is a doll baby. She is going to be tall like the rest of the famiy. (well excdet for grnadma) lol. She really looks just like Dean. Jusst think 2 years old in a few days. Went to fast.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh... she is adorable Pam!!! Such a cutiepie!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...