Thursday, June 15, 2017

Forest Scene

Good evening everyone, I hope you are all well!    I just wanted to share an adorable forest scene I put together. With fairy gardens so popular right now I wanted to put a little twist on mine.  I purchased the glass container at a yard sale for 50 cents, my little deer from a thrift store for I think 99 cents the rocks from Dollar Tree the fern Michael's for 1/2 price. I love bargain shopping and finding little treasures!
I just love my little forest scene!
And I just love the sweet little deer!!!
This is from above the container.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
Hugs Pam

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love your forest scene!! That deer is so sweet!! I love the little mushroom and the pretty fern leaves!! Gorgeous, Pam!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifu home decor piece you have created. Love the scene and love all the pieces you used. The deer is beautiful and looks right at home in all the greenery. The red mushroom really give a little pop of color/ Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is so cute! Isn't it great to find bargains to put things together. I now volunteer at a resale store that supports a pre-school program. I've been buying the kids clothes there and it's so amazing what I can get for 25 cents. Your little fairy gardent would be very relaxing to look at. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sew, Sew CUTE!! :) Heehee. Love the deer, makes a lovely centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fairy garden is amazing! I love the sweet dear!!
    Enjoy your visit with your daughter and family! I am sure you are over joyed with little Ruby coming-have fun my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my -- what an adorable little scene! Love that sweet deer. Fairy gardens are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that little deer all snuggled in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love your forest scene, Pam. You are so creative. I would love to create a fairy garden, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...