Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Father's Day Card

Hello everyone!   I have a cute Father's Day card I would like to share with you.
 Isn't this the cutest stamp and die set!
 I just love the little mice!
 I don't think I have made a slider card before, but I could be wrong.
 He-he-he, I just love this!
I know my sweet Dad ill get a kick out of this!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

White, Blue, Red and White Stripe Cardstock.
Art Impressions Stamp and Die Set.
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Mini Star Punch.
Mini Clear Gems.
Hugs Pam

8 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun card. Love he images, bright and fun papers and that it is a slider card.I know your dad will love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, what an awesome stamp set. I just might have to get that one. It's too cute! I love the slider card idea. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW this is so adorable! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Celebrations’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Pam!! I love the slider!! So creative and fun!! Your Dad will adore it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design. Love the red, white and blue. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us often.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun element! I once made a card with two pennies that rolled an image around on a slot. Fun! Makes me want to break out the tricks! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapy Land. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very MICE card!!! Love this, so cute

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania
    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this card, too cute, great job! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...