Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sparkle Card

Hello everyone, I hope you have had a good day! I have.     I wanted to share with you a card that I made for a co-worker. She is so sweet but seems to lack self confidence and has had her feelings hurt more than a few times by un-friendly customers, actually brought to tears.  I hope you like the card, she loved it and actually said she wanted to frame it!
 Isn't this the cutest little fairy!
 I love the colors too!
 I just had to make it sparkle for her, after all she is such a sweet and sparkly person!
Here is the inside of my card. I thought the sentiment was PERFECT for her!     Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

White, Spring Green, Blue Flowered Cardstock.
Digi Coloring Page Image.
Digi Sentiment.
Spellbinders Lacy Circles Dies.
Spectrum Noir Markers.
Clear Glitter Gel Pen.
Clear Crystal Fine Glitter.
Glue Stick

Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Pam!! The fairy is gorgeous!! I love the sparkle!! The sentiment is perfect!! Sweet and thoughtful card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beatufiul card. Love the paper, the circle frame and of course that adorale fairy. You colored her perfectly and the added sparkle... PERFECT! You are so very thoughtful. I know she nappreciated your kindness.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Darling image & I love the die you chose as well as the paper! Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Pam! Gorgeous coloring...love the sentiment! Nice of you to give to your co-worker! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...