Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Two Valentine Cards

Hello everyone, Happy Valentines Day!     I couldn't make up my mind between these two cards  to post foe Valentines Day so I just chose both.
 For my first card I used this Flattened Box file, I just love it! I was created by Melody Lane on Cricut Design Space with Melody Lane on Facebook. The file is free Here is the link................ https://www.facebook.com/groups/CricutDesignSpace/files/
 I used red metallic cardstock to cut the box and the hearts out with my Silhouette. I wanted the look of hearts exploding out of the box. I think that I achieved that look. I love the sweet little hearts embossing folder.
 I added glitter speckled tissue paper to the box. My hearts are suspended on pieces of clear plastic cut in strips from embossing folder packaging (I knew I could use that nice clear plastic for something).
 Here is the inside of my card. I used a $1.00 rubber stamp.


OUTLAWZ Festive Friday's Challenge Valentines Day

CARD TV Anything Goes designers Challenge #2

On to my second card...............
 This is a side step card I made using my Silhouette. The images are files from My Scrap Chick. I just love that cute little monkey!
 I used the same hearts embossing folder for the background and a Swiss dots embossing folder for the bottom strip.
When I cut out the sentiment, I cut a few extra hearts and extra leaf to go across the bottom.     I love how both cards turned out!    Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great Valentines Day!

Exploding Hearts Card
White, Red Metallic Cardstock.
Flattened Box File from https://www.facebook.com/groups/CricutDesignSpace/files/
Hearts Embossing Folder.
1.00 Rubber Stamp.
Black Ink Pad.
Glitter Speckled Tissue Paper.
Scrap Clear Plastic.

Wild About You Card
White, Kraft, Light Pink, Medium Pink, Bright Pink, Spring Green, Bright Green, Brown, Dark Brown and Medium Tan Cardstock.
Silhouette Side Step Card File.
My Scrap Chick Monkey and Wild About You Cut Files.
Hearts Embossing Folder and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Heart Embellishment.






Hugs Pam

11 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous and perfect for Valentine's Day!! I love the box of hearts!! So gorgeous!! The monkey is too cute!! Love them both!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your box of hearts is fantastic! I love the adorable monkey to..so stinken cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Pam these are fantastic!!!! I love that flattened box card!!! WOW .. it really is awesome and look so realistic! And your monkey card is adorable!!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!! I love the cute monkey!! The box card is awesome!!! Love them both!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun cards...the explosion of hearts is just awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these cards are wonderful! Especially that box one!! I have one with the kleenex box that I made in a class

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think you managed to cover both 'lovely' and 'adorably cute' with your different styles of Valentine cards. The mirror hearts on #1 really did gleam and shine and I love the embossing (I have that EF and it's so versatile). Both are great cards, easy to see why you couldn't decide. Glad you posted both for us to enjoy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I realized I hadn't been over in a while. Time flies around here. I can't believe how fast the weeks go. When I was working they seemed to last forever. Now that I'm not they just fly by. Two adorable cards. I especially like the money card. Your did such a great job. Hope everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Both of your cards are awesome! Glad you posted these lovely creations for our enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They both are FABULOUS!I knew you would love the presetn card. Yours turned out beautifully. The monkey is too darn cute and so is the sentiment. As always love your choice of embossing folders.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...