Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Pink Thank You Card

Good evening everyone!  Hope you have had a good day! I did some crafting, which is always fun to do!     here is a card I made using the Tammy Tutterow thank you heart image. I did one in blue and now here is one in pink.
 Isn't it a pretty image?  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.
 I embossed the background with one of my Anna Griffin embossing folders.
I like the sweet satin ribbon and bow.    Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!


White, Bright Pink Cardstock.
Cuttlebug Anna Griffin Embossing Folder.
Tammy Tutterow Image.
Spectrum Noir Markers.
Hugs Pam

7 comments:

  1. A cute thank you card is always good to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart looks gorgeous against the beautiful background Pam
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is one very pretty image. You colored it perfectly and it really pops off the hot ink embossed background. Well done my friend. I really enjoyed crafting with you via the phone yesterday. Can't wait to see the pillow case. Will be crafting today. Will give you a call and we can craft together again. lol

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! The image is stunning!! I love the embossed pink background!! Elegant and beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam this is a very pretty image... and lovely on the coloring.... and I just love that beautiful embossing... so pretty! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and hope that your grandson is doing well.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!! I love the pretty embossing and that pretty heart image!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...