Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hang in There Possum Pals Pink Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are all are having a nice Labor Day wweekend!  I've been busy, busy, busy today, a good busy. I would like to share a card that I made with you this evening. It is one of two, different colors well, same colors but different patterns. I think the image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is darling!
 See, aren't those little possums darling!
 I cut Spellbinders die mats and popped them up.
I think the sentiment is perfect!      Thanks for stopping and "hang in there"!

White, Spring Green, Pink Floral Cardstock.
High Hopes Rubber Stamp.
Sentiment Stamp.
Spellbinders Dies.
Spectrum Noir Markers.



Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Too stinken cute. I love the image. You colored it perfectly and I agree perfect sentiment. Love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute...reminds me of the Ice age movie
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the colors!! Perfect sentiment, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your possums are adorable Pam! Love that pink flowered background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Pam. Sweet possum image and sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with the September Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...