Monday, August 22, 2016

You're So Sweet Birthday Card

Hello everyone! Well we finally got a real downpour yesterday. I thundered, it lightninged, and it rained hard! Sunny today. It's cooling off some this week.   I want to share a card with you that I made today. The image is from, you guessed it Bugaboo Stamps. I like how it turned out, I hope you do too!
 I just love this cupcakes image from Bugaboo Stamps!
 I wanted a pink, white and chocolate (I mean brown ) color scheme. I popped up the sentiment and used a pink pearl on the cake stand. I faux stitched around both mats.
Hugs Pam

7 comments:

  1. This is so yummy and adorable, Pam!! I love the cupcakes!! They look delicious!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome image! It looks delicious~your stitching is so fun around the edges~cute design Pam!
    Happy Monday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY card. Love the cute cupcakes, the added pearl and the faux stitching. Perfect Birthday card.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty & yummy birthday card!!I love Bugaboo too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very yummy card! The pink plaid is a perfect background for those goodies! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card makes me want Ice Cream. Fun card. Thank you for joining us again for Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack

    Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so "sweet", Pam! Fun design and great coloring. Thanks for joining the August Bingo challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...