Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sack Races Card

Good morning everyone! We have a gloomy grey day here today and in the 80's, hey at least it is not in the 90's but it is very humid, yuck!   Here is a little card I made using another Bugaboo Stamps image. I just love all of there stick people images!
 These little kids are so cute and look like they are having sooo much fun!
 I printed them out colored them and then cut them out and popped them up.
I used a sky with clouds paper and used Fiskers scissors to cut the green for grass. I hand cut my sun (even though I have several cut files of sun) and punched my flowers.         Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

White, Green Cardstock. Cloudy Sky Print Paper.
Bugaboo Stamps Image.
Spectrum Noir markers.
Fistars Shape Scissors.
$1.00 Flower Punch
Circle Punches.

OUTLAWZ Challenges Festive Friday July 29-Aug. 4 Jump for Joy


Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. Too darn cute. I too love the stick people. You created a cute and fun scene.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so adorable, Pam!! The stick kids are so cute!! I love the scene you've created!! It's fun and fabulous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is just adorable! I have this image colored up but haven't used it yet. Love the little scene you created. It just screams summertime! My apologies for not coming to comment lately. We had Tricia's shower last weekend for the twins. My SIL's gave the shower for her and gave me two weeks notice. Since I was crocheting blankets and cross stitching bibs I was working away but didn't have enough time to finish. I'm going to finish when we have 4 days in the car to get to Boston for a visit with me son in 2 weeks. But I did get one bib and one blanket done. Hopefully I'll have more time now to comment (at least until the twins make their appearance)! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh this is soo adorable Pam...love everything about it
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super DUPER cute!! I grabbed that freebie but have not been able to color!!
    I love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...