Monday, July 18, 2016

Strawberry Dress

Hello again!   Here is a dress I made for my granddaughter Ruby. I love strawberries and just had to make a dress for her with one on it.
 I absolutely love how it turned out!
 I love the big strawberry. I drew the strawberry and leaves adhered wonder-under to the fabric fused it to the white fabric and then machine appliqued it on.                  Thanks for stopping by!

Simplicity dress pattern.
Fabric.
Thread.
Wonder-under.
Rick-Rack.
Sewing Machine.
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. I love the look too, and bet you had a fun time enjoying the creation of this cute little dress for your sweet baby. Some fantastic applique skills show off here, as well as your drawing skills. She will so enjoy it (and I bet her Mommy will too). I know the let-down feeling when you've had your loved ones leave and the house feels so lonely. It takes me a few days to get over the blues, but eventually I do! Glad they got to visit, and hope they had decent weather while with you. It's been just so hot here. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so sweet, Pam!! Ruby has to be the best dressed baby!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is just darling! I am sure Ruby is going to look just adorable in it! LOVE it my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very talented my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Ruby looked adorable in this cutie. Very summery.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...