Tuesday, June 14, 2016

With Sympathy

Good morning everyone! I was going to post a different card today but changed my mind. First of all I want to say what terrible thing that happened in Orlando recently. Many of you know I lived in Florida most of my life, worked at Walt Disney World when I was in High School and have been to Orlando many, many times. It in incomprehensible to think that someone has no conscience and will take innocent peoples lives like this disturbed person did.What a tragedy! I actually found out that he had worked in the Court House my son-n-law works at and his parents live in the same town as my daughter and her family. To close to home! Prayers go out to all who have been affected by this tragedy.

I thought I would post a Sympathy card today. Not related to the store above, my sister-n-law in Texas just lost her grandson and is hurting so very much. Please pray for their family.

 I love how my card turned out.
 Of course, I used embossing.
 My sister-n-law loves butterflies so I wanted to add one to the card.

here is the inside of my card.       Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


White, pale lavender, medium lavender, green cardstock.
Spellbinders Lacey Ovals dies.
Anna Griffin flower embossing folder.
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
MFP Stamps Sympathy sentiment stamp.
Clear sorry for your loss stamp.
Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch.
$1,00 butterfly punch.
Purple Ribbon.
Black ink pad.
Medium purple ink pad.
Purple glitter pen.
Dimensional pop ups.






Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out too! It's a lovely look with the soft background color, which shows off the pretty embossing. I like the focal point with the die shape, decorated so nicely with the tiny flowers & butterfly. The gauzy ribbon is such an elegant touch as well. Sorry for your family's loss, but this card will be a great comfort I'm sure. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your sister-in-law's loss, and for your family, Pam. My thoughts and prayers are with them. What a beautiful card you've made for her. It's elegant and gorgeous. The embossing is so beautiful and I love the pretty flowers and butterfly. Wow, the terrible tragedy did hit close to home for you. What a senseless act of a violence. Prayers for all who were affected. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for the loss in your family. My prayers are with you all as well as those families in Orlando. Love our card. The embossing is beautiful and love the added flowers and butterflies.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...