Sunday, May 15, 2016

Shells and Shore Card

Hello everyone! Well, we woke up to chilly weather this morning, chilly!! It is supposed to go down to I believe, 44 tonight!!! What the heck is with that! It has been hot and we have been running the air and now cold again!!! Well, at least it won't be cold enough to hurt my  tomato plants, cucumbers and onions, all my herbs and flowers. But me, Allergies! Coughing, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes YUCK!.........   Well anyway, here is a beautiful WARM sparkling seaside card I made.
I love the beautiful seashell embossing! ........
 And the beautiful stamped image! Don't you just love the sparkly waters edge.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a beautiful sparkly day!

Light beige, white, aqua cardstock. 
Seashells embossing folder.
STAMPENDOUS stamp set.
Spectrum Noir markers.
Glitter pen.
Glitter.

Hugs Pam

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Pam!! I love the image and the sparkle you added to the waves!! The embossing is perfect!! We're supposed to get into the 30's tonight!! Brrr!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling Pam! The embossed sea shells look super cool and I love the sweet little birdie on the beach! Fun sparkle to! I miss the warm temps to...we are only in the 40's for a high, ugh! It is suppose to dip down to high 20's and low 30's tonight, eeek! Crazy weather!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is gorgeous! I too love the embossing. It really makes a lovely border. And the image is great1 love that sparkly water edge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the glittery river is fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, So glad you could join us at Twisted Thursday. Love your card and the scene your created with all the sparkle and the cute sentiment.
    hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam,
    I am with you on the allergies..yuck! I was home all weekend and it was cold too!
    Simply beautiful..
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...