Saturday, April 9, 2016

My Friend- Birthday Card

Good afternoon everyone. I hope your not FREEZING where you live! It is going down to the 20's tonight!!! Well, it's not going to last long......  Here is a sweet little birthday card I made. I love the darling image!
 Isn't the little girl and the kitty the cutest!!!
 I just love how it turned out! So soft and pretty.
 I sparkled the butterfly wings and the girls hair.
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.


White, Pink Cardstock. Pink and white sig zag paper.
Eat Cake Graphics image stamp.
CARDZ TV sentiment stamp.
MFP Stamps sentiment stamp.
Spellbinders dies.
Spectrum Noir markers.
Zig Brushables markers.
Glitter pens.
Pearls
Dimensional pop ups.
Hugs Pam

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Love the little girl and the kitty with the butterfly on it's head. Great card design too.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so pretty in pink, and gorgeous sparkly butterflies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Pam, the image is adorable and I love the colours and sparkle :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Jo’s Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Twisted Thursday we are so happy you have joined us. Your card is just darling, the layout is wonderful and love the scene.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Pam! Love the sweet image and the hint of sparkle! Gorgeous chevron paper! Thank you so much for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card is so adorable! I love the butterflies. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...