Thursday, April 28, 2016

Horse Birthday Card

I have had this stamp for a couple of years and never used it. I was looking through my stamps, saw it and wondered why I had never used it! Its so pretty. Well, here is a card I made with it.
 Isn't the horse stamp pretty? Can you believe I never used it?
 I love this embossing folder too, thought it kind of reminded me of a horse blanket, how about you?
Here is the inside of my card. Hope you like it!


Kraft, brown, cream cardstock.
1.50 horse stamp.
Stampin' Up sand stamp.
Hello stamp.
Oval punch.
Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Brads.
Jute twine.
MFP birthday stamp.
Tim Holtz tea dye ink pad.
Black ink pad.
Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Pam ! Love the colours and the embossed background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Pam!! I love the horse stamp!! I love how you framed it, too!! The embossing folder does look like a blanket!! This is fabulous!! I love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow---what a great card!thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous masculine card. Love the stamped image and you are correct the embossing does look like a horse blanket.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pamela, Gorgeous could not see the embossing folder, love the way that turned out. Added myself as a follower for you also. Thanks for joining us at TT.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...