Tuesday, December 1, 2015

O Holy Night Card

Here is my first Christmas card this year. I thought this was a good one to start with since Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ.
 I thought this was such a pretty Silhouette file.
 I love the simplicity of the card.
 I put a little sparkle around the sentiment.
 I wanted to show the sparkle of the star. It is much prettier in person and really sparkles.
I tried to get a close up of the star but, it was hard. Sorry this one is a little blurry.
I added a thin silver line to the inside border.

Recipe
Silhouette file #69801  O Holy Night Nativity
Spellbinders dies
White, Dark Blue Cardstock
White Glitter
Clear Glitter Pen
I found the inside sentiment on the internet

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Pam!! I love the Nativity scene!! The sparkle you added is fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I love this card. Really love the silhouette. It would be the perfect card for my FIL as he loves to send religious cards. Love the sparkle you've added. I can't believe it's your first Christmas card. I'd never get them all done if I was just starting. Hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant, classic Christmas card, Pam. The color contrast is perfect. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us December Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and elegant card Pam ! Like it a lot ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply BEAUTIFUL Pam! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. DID YOU KNOW? A friend and I have a new challenge blog beginning in 2016. Please check it out. Double D Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and elegant card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really gorgeous card, I love how you have kept the CAS look of the card although you have included so many lovely details. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, my friend! Love the simplicity and elegance of the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the Dies R Us 'Christmas' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant card! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! I love the simplicity of the card. It is gorgeous and keeps the real focus on what it is all about.
    Thanks for playing along with our Christmas challenge over at Craftin' Desert Divas.
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    CDD DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...