Thursday, December 3, 2015

Berry Tea Box Caddy

Well, This is the first tea box dispenser I ever made, and I LOVE it!!!! It was so easy! I see a lot of these in the future!
 Isn't this darling (if I do say so myself)!
 Handy tea bags close by for that perfect cup of tea!
 I love the papers and colors!
 I just had to add the little tea label.
I LOVE IT!
Recipe
Silhouette cut Tea Box Dispenser.
Decorative Cardstock.
Tape.
Glue
Spellbinders die cut.
Printed Tea Sentiment.

Try It on Tuesday Challenge Bags and Boxes
2 Creative Chicks Showcase #5
Just Keep On Creating December 2015 Anything Goes



Hugs Pam

10 comments:

  1. It is darling indeed Pam ! I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous papers and lovely colors
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the pretty papers you used!! Elegant and fabulous Pam!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore it and would love to make one..template?...sweetest smile...::waggling eyebrows::...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty tea dispenser! I love the papers and it makes such a fun gift! Cute, cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful tea dispenser box, its a great gift idea as well. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and lovely papers you chose. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Janis DT
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tea box caddy is such a great idea and looks lovely as well. Thanks so much for sharing your project at Anything goes December link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...