Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ruby's First Visit To the Beach! Warning- Lots of Photos!

The day before I left to fly home, we took Ruby to Jensen Beach. We had such a fun time.
 Two beautiful beach babes!
 So cute!
 Ruby looks so cute in her beach hat and sunglasses!
Look, Ruby and I are color coordinated, even matching sunglasses!
 Beautiful Jensen Beach.
 What a glorious day!
 Looks so peaceful. We watched the news that night and the said there were shark sightings that day.
 Lovely!
Had my feet in the water.
 I loved photographing the Sandpipers!
 Aren't they cute!
 They ran every time the waves washed up to shore.
 Looks like one was tired.
 I tried to get as close as I could. Love my telephoto lens!!
 I had to get some shell shots while I was hunting shells.
 I found some really pretty ones.
 Loved this little flower growing next to the shells on the beach.
 More waves.
 So pretty!
 Lifeguard Station.
 Boardwalk and concession stand.
 Parking area.
Time to go home and have lunch.
Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos, Pam!! Ruby looks absolutely adorable in her hat and glasses!! So sweet!! The pictures of the ocean are so beautiful!! It makes me want to be there right now!! And wow, the shells are awesome!! Thanks for sharing...I didn't make it to the ocean so I'll live vicariously through your photos ;) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments Lisa! You can look at my beach photos anytime!
      Pam

      Delete
  2. Were those sharks in the water I see? Looks like some kind of fins! So glad you had a great time, we need to get together again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't believe so, the water was full of surfers. Oh I had a wonderful time, wish I could have stayed longer but poor old might have starved. He was eatng tv dinners and canned ravioli and called me 3 times a day. LOL. Yes we do need to get together soon!
      Pam

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics. You and Ruby are to sun bathing beauties. Love all the ocean pics. We are in the 30's and 40's it sure looked warm there.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...