Monday, October 12, 2015

My Visit to See Ruby

I flew into Palm Beach International Airport a few weeks ago to visit my daughter Amy, Son-in-Law , and new granddaughter Ruby.  Here are a few of my photos. I will be posting more so please be patient with this very excited grandma.
 Meet Ruby my precious new granddaughter. Yes, she is a little cutie!
 I got a little smile out of her.
 I am such a happy baby!
 I'm sleepy now.
 My daughter Amy with sweet baby Ruby. Amy was so tired. Se had a really hard time giving birth to Ruby and had to have a blood transfusion a few days later. She also had to have surgery a few weeks later.
 Amy is such a wonderful Mommy!
 What a little doll!
Mommy, Daddy and Ruby. Daddy was on his way to work.  He is a very loving Daddy!
I will be posting more photos with My Dad, Ruby's great-grandfather, beach photos, wildlife photos and a Cabbage Patch photo shoot!

Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable little cutie! It has to be wonderful to hold her in your arms. We are waiting for our first grandchild to be born at the beginning of next year. We now know it's a boy and his name will be Alexander Rex. But we also know that he already has medical problems and will need emergency surgery as soon as he is born. My daughter and SIL will be visiting the hospital for more tests tomorrow. So I ma envying your visit. Hold on to your little one while she a baby. They grow up so fast as you well know. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment. I will be praying for Alexander Rex. I so hope everything goes well.
      Pam

      Delete
  2. Oh Pam she is so cute. Love that smile. It is obvious that she is a HAPPY baby. I know you got in some cuddling and smooching time. I bet you hated to leave. Very beautiful and happy family.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Pam, Ruby is so sweet!! What a blessing!! The pictures are adorable!! Congratulations on this precious bundle of joy!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...