Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Our Deck Garden

Here are a few photos of our deck garden. We have already picked cucumbers, green onions, green peppers and tomatoes.
 Here are some of the tomato plants.
 Up close.
 YUM!
 Another plant.
 Just look at those beauties!
 Our cucumber vines are loaded.
 Here are some of the plants. The green onions are big. We have two containers of peppers, California Wonder Green and Golden.
 View of flowers and tomatoes.
 Here are my herbs. I am letting my dill plant go to seed so I can use the seed for baked fish and dill weed for salads. YUM-O! There is dill, sweet basil, chives, lemon thyme, rosemary, spearmint, and chocolate mint.
Here are some of our flowers.
Hope you enjoyed looking at our deck garden!
Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I would love to come over and sample some of those fresh veggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your deck garden is gorgeous Pam ! Thank you for sharing... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum is right!! I love fresh veggies!! I have a deck garden, too with just tomatoes, green and red peppers, squash and zucchini. Your flowers are gorgeous!! Enjoy!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure looks great. I'm happy the bucket planting is working out for you. Everything looks very yummy. The flowers are beautiful.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-it all looks so good! I'm impressed with how much you're able to grow in the buckets-very neat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...