Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pilgrim Dolls



This is a Pilgrim couple I made using a Sweet Meadows Farms pattern. They are so cute in person. I made them for my youngest daughter and her husband as one of their Christmas gifts. They enjoy receiving the dolls, I make them for holidays and have made them a Santa, an Elf, a Raggedy Ann and Andy Valentine set etc.,.It took quite a while to get them made (I am almost finished with a set for myself). I got them sewn but then we went to Florida on business and to see family so I had to put them on hold. We got home and I had to get ready for Thanksgiving, my daughter and her husband were coming from Florida to visit for Thanksgiving. Then the mad rush for Christmas shopping and decorating.Then I need to make myself a fancy jacket to wear to or Sunday School Christmas party which is tonight. I still have to hemn the jacket .I just finished them yesterday morning got them wrapped and in the box with the rest of their gifts and packaged up everyone else's gifts and cards and of to mail them. WHEW!!! I hope you like them.
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. OMG ! Your dolls are awesome Pam ! Your daughter is soooooo lucky ! You are such a talented Mum ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam these are over the top cute. Love the faces. They look so vintage. You did a fabulous job. I know Amy will love them and treasure them forever. You are such a great mom.

    PS... pic looks great taken in the photo box.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...