Thursday, December 4, 2014

Caroling Cats Christmas Card




I so wish you could see this card in person. I just could not get good lighting inside or out. You couldn't really see the cats eye colors or the sprakly gold book pages or bell. The whole card really shines and sparkles! 
Recipe
White, red, and green cardstock. White glitter paper.
Plaid foil paper.
My Craft Spot Merry & Bright Stamp Set.
Inkadinkadoo Cats Caroling Rubber Stamp.
Spellbinders Christmas Motifs die set and Labels Nine die set.
Spectrum Noir Markers.
Glitter markers.
Gellyroll Glitter pen.
Dollar Mini Snowflake punch.
Tiny circles punch.

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous, Pam!! I love those singing cats!! So fun!! Absolutely beautiful card my friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Pam, I love the vintage cats image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning my friend. Love the cats they are beautiful and your coloring is perfection. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card Pam, a fabulous design and I love the tartan papers......your vintage image is just gorgeous!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and beautiful, Pam! Such a darling image and I love the abundance of sentiments inside and out. :o) Simply gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...