Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2 Creative Chicks Challenge #19 "Use Any Tin Can" Mid Posting

It's time for another challenge over at 2 Creative Chicks.

Here is my can project. I have made these before to put candy in for kids I know. I attached a wire handle but I don't think you can see it.




Recipe
Can
Wire
Paints and paint brushes.
Flowers

Onto the challenge info. 
Challenge #19 "Use Any Tin Can" (no cards)
Wednesday, October 1
Ends: Friday, October 31

Hop on over and link up today.

Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo cool Pam ! And your flowers are gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? VERY! Love the painted face and those flowers are beautiful.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love the pumpkin face!! It makes a beautiful vase for the gorgeous flowers!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...