Tuesday, May 27, 2014

National Forest Birthday Card for My Dad's 91st Birthday

'



Recipe
I purchased 4 files from the Silhouette Store-
  Center panel step card
  3 Trees
  Bear
  Trailhead sign
I altered the front panel by drawing on the mountains
Fiskers circle punch
Kraft, green, brown, beige, cream, yellow, black cardstock
Tree print paper
Tim Holtz tea dye ink pad 
Printed sentament
I made this card for my dads 91st birthday to go with the mountain scene painted rock. He loves animals and nature so I just had to add the bears.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog Vacation/ Travel
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #133 Anything Goes


Hugs Pam

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Pam I love the scene you have created, I bet you Dad loves it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the bears!! What a fabulous card!! It goes perfectly with the rock you painted!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Oh my goodness! Pam, you really aced this - great job, my friend! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Pam...super forest scene you have created

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Pam ! Love the bears ! Thank you so much for the lovely comments you always leave on my blog, they mean a lot to me ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and creative, that's what it's all about. Thank you so much for taking time to post this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! 91 years old! That's a milestone for sure! Love the card you made for him -- so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card for an Awesome dad. He will love it. I really love the bear family. Have a creative day.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards - I love the cute bears.
    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome forest scenery card. I like how you made this card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...