Saturday, March 15, 2014

2 Creative Chicks Challenge #12 "Make A Apron" Week 3

It's the time for another challenge over at


Challenge Info
Make A Apron (no cards)
Saturday, March 1
Ends: Monday, March 31

Sponsor this month is:

T-shirt Apron


Recipe: 
I used a men's X-large T-shirt. I cut the T-shirt following Youtube video directions (SO EASY). I cut the pocket and ruffle from the piece cut off of back. I sewed on pocket, gathered strip to make ruffle and sewed that on and then added three black buttons that I hand painted daisies on. I think it turned out pretty cute. You can do so much to these T-shirt aprons or nothing at all, it's up to you. Try one. You can literally cut the T-shirt into an apron in 3-4 minutes (yes I said MINUTES). Have fun!

Judy's Handmade Creations Monday Linky Party #8http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2014/03/monday-handmade-linkup-party-8.html


Hop on over and link up your project today.
CLICK HERE

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, Pam!! I can't believe that used to be a man's t-shirt!! I love the ruffle and buttons!! I so wish I could sew :/ Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe that you took a t-shirt to such elegance. I agree painting the buttons really worked well. Love it,
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up <Pam!! Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a creative idea for an apron! thanks so much for the inspiration!
    love your hand painted buttons too!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...