Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello Everyone!!

I am almost back! Our move was very stressful and we still have things to do  but at least I can sit down to create and not feel guilty that I should be doing something else! Since it was the beginning of Spring when we moved, we really wanted to put out a garden and boy did we! 30 tomato plants (various kinds),peppers, onions, lettuce, zucchini, yellow squash, celery, tomatillos, rhubarb, cantaloupe, watermelon and some herbs. We have already been picking things. I made a banana zucchini bundt cake and fat free zucchini brownies. I plan to make zucchini relish from a recipe I found on Pinterest. Oh yes, I have become addicted to Pinterest! It's so much fun!
  I also have been busy making extra special cards for family members. My father just celebrated his 90th birthday,my youngest daughter celebrated her 35th birthday and my granddaughter graduated from High School.
   I have found a shop to put some of my crafts in and have been working on 5 dolls to put in the shop. We love to go to yard sales and have found some treasures!
   Of course everything just couldn't go smoothly, I am having problems with my leg ( need to find a doctor soon) and I'm still having computer problems. My computer finally died so I was using our spare and got a virus! I amusing my husbands and he is soooooo afraid I am going to get a virus on it.
    Our oldest grandson is coming to visit ( we haven't seen him in 2 years) I can't wait to see him!!!
    I will be on and off but I wanted to say hello and I miss you all and hope to participate soon! I am posting some more cards and maybe a few pics of the garden.
Till next time, take car and bless you all!
Pam

5 comments:

  1. You sound busy. Be sure to take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like you've been busy and will continue to be for a while! Wow -- 90 yrs old -- that's a real milestone for your father! Oh, and the garden sounds lovely -- I planted a small one and am excitedly waiting for my veggies to mature enough to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back and posting cards!! Your life sounds busy but exciting!! Enjoy your time with your grandson!! Happy Monday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO happy you are back Pam. I look forward t seeing many creations my fiend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...