Wednesday, February 6, 2013

BE MINE BEE CARD

Yellow,Black and Red cardstock, Cuttlebug honeycomb embossing folder, Martha Stewart heart edge punch, Martha Stewart scallop punch,Fiskars circle punch, $1.00 clear stamp (be mine), Clear stamps set bee, Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink, black ink, black ribbon.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2013/02/dlart-thankful-thursday-linky-challenge.html?showComment=1360471154994#c299318180085294061

http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/friends-of-speedytv-challenge-58-02-04-13

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.com/2013/02/midway-reminder-challenge-37-valentines.html

11 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! The bees are too cute!! The embossing is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet! Love your choice of bold colors, it works perfectly with the bee-theme of your card. The yellow paper embossed with hexagon patterns is perfect as background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Pam ! I looooove the background and the heart border is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those buzzy bees on your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Bee mine card, great colors. So glad you stopped by my blog, seems we run around in some of the same challenge blogs too! Small world, huh? waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bee cards -- especially when they include a pun for a saying! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! I love the honeycomb embossing and little bees. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet bees card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bee card. It is absolutely adorable. Your bee's are great on that paper. I will become a follower when I get home from work this evening I can't figure out if I can do that on my phone! All of your cards are adorable. I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Valenetine challenge x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...